Sunday, December 9, 2012

Zeit


Getting here one thinks they have all the time in the world and things then fly by without you knowing it and suddenly months have gone by. That is why you should not try to put things off or not take advantage of the opportunities you get. Being in Germany has been an incredible experience so far and I hope that the good times will continue. But that being said there is also a lot of stress that comes along with all these moves and all the responsibility that is placed upon you. The fact that you are on your own can be one of the more difficult parts, but therein lays the beauty of meeting new people. They understand your problems and it helps lessen the struggle of getting through it all (like that paperwork I was talking about). So I guess I should thank you for taking the time to read through all that stuff in my blog (or at least checking it out). I hope my ramblings were of some help and that you have/had (or whatever) a good trip to Germany, or wherever you might end up. Safe travels comrades.

IMG_0664.jpgIMG_0599.jpgIMG_0603.jpgIMG_0614.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment